THE OSET MX-10 IS THE ULTIMATE ELECTRIC DIRT BIKE AND COMPETITION READY MX BEGINNER BIKE FOR RIDERS AGED 4 – 7
The OSET MX-10 has been designed to re-define the starter MX and dirt bike market around the globe. One of the biggest hurdles young riders must overcome when riding a traditional petrol starter machine is the power delivery. With most of the power at the top of the rev range, many kids are simply too scared to give it a handful. The MX-10 resolves that issue. The power, throttle response and top speed can all be easily altered to suit the rider.
With the dials turned up, the acceleration is spectacular. With them turned down, the MX-10 is very tame and ideal for first timers. This bike will grow as the rider grows!
- Powerful OSET motor, controller and OSET 20ah lithium battery, designed to work in unison on this machine
- A 48v OSET drive system (complete with 3-dial adjustability)
- Custom upside-down fork built to OSET’s specifications and an adjustable oil shock at the rear
- Hydraulic disc brakes with reach adjustable levers for small hands provide plenty of stopping power
- Adjustable seat height – giving even the smallest riders more confidence as they can touch the ground
- Electric power means no kick start – which means no more running across a track to help get the bike restarted
- No hot exhaust, so no one is going to be scorched accidentally
- For riders aged 4 – 7 year old
- Sale price – $2899.00 (Usual MSRP $3,199.00)
Adjustable Power, speed and response settings makes it perfect for my 4,7,9 and 11 year old and they ride it in places you would never be able to take a petrol bike given it’s practically silent. I would trade my 450 four stroke for an adult size MX10 in an instance! Awesome awesome e bike